3 Cute Short and Medium-Sized Hairstyles to Try Today
Short hairstyle has become a trend as of late with many people, including celebrities, joining the bandwagon. However, going short isn’t always a walk in the park. In fact, some people will even regret cutting their long mane. With short, one is limited in terms of styles. But, the brighter side is that you will take less time to get ready for going out.
Although there is an option of getting your long follicles back by using extensions there are ways and means of still maintaining a sassy good look without them. Furthermore, you can do it without spending too much cash. Keep in mind that extensions are great as long as they make you feel good and they look nice on you.
Here are some of the best and easy beauty tips which will make your short hair look gorgeous:
Short Hairstyle #1
This hairstyle is actually meant for those who don’t want to deal with constant short hair at the back falling out now and again. This is prevented by having a ponytail at the back of your head.
Here are the steps to undertake to have this style.
- Create a side part
- Make a French braid at the side of your head heading to the back and tieing it with a small elastic ribbon
- Tug your hair together with the braids
- Take the braid inside the ponytail wrapping it at the base of the ponytail
- Change the elastic ribbon with bobby pins to enable secure the wrapped braids at the base of your ponytail.
Isn’t this a great option for a summer day?
Short hairstyle #2
It will work for each and every type of hair length from short, medium and long. It is, in fact, fabulous if you want to keep your hair out of your face. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Make a French braid that goes all the way from the front top of the head to the back of your head and secure it with a tie that is of the same color as your natural follicles.
- Take some pieces of your hair from your right, wrap it around the back in order to hide the elastic and secure it with 1 or 2 bobby pins.
- Repeat step 2. on the other side by wrapping your hair around
As simple as that. If you like leaving out some pieces of hair in the front of your face you’re free to do so as well.
Short hairstyle #3
This one is the quickest of the three:
- Create a middle part
- Take a small portion of your hair in front of your face and twist it towards the direction of your ear.
- While twisting your hair add some pieces of it along the hairline.
- Once at the back secure it with bobby pins
Keep your hairstyle neat and nicely done by adding layers of twists to it in order to give it an even and desirable look. These cute styles will provide both girls and women with multiple options to style their short hair and give them the looks they desire. We are certain that one of them will be perfect for your fashion style!