What Is A Lace Front Wig?
Years ago they were popular in the movie industry, while nowadays everyone is trying to get their hands on lace front wigs. These are beautiful locks of hair that can give you so much of confidence and joy!
They are perfect for women who want that seamless transition, and who wish to look as natural as possible with their voluminous strands of hair! Sounds like something up your alley? If so, here's everything that you need to know about a lace front wig.
What Is A Lace Front Wig?
Women who love variety and options will be happy knowing the fact that lace wigs also come in a full form, cap, and the lace front wig. A lace front wig is made with some sheer panel at the front part of your head and is attached to the wig.
Hair strands that are on the wig are sewn in over the lace. Plenty of experts describe frontal wigs as being stretchy and natural-looking. Lace front wigs are made with Chinese, high-quality Indian or European Remy hair.
Top 4 Reasons Why You Might Love The Lace Front Wig
- Natural Look - if your hair is starting to thin out at your forehead or you suffer from alopecia, you will prefer lace wigs over other kinds! The invisible lace will easily blend and bond with your complexion while creating gorgeous and seamless strands.
- Versatile Options - you can find many different lace wigs and explore unique colors & lengths when browsing online!
- High Quality - a front lace is durable because of its lace material while staying breathable! This means that your skin will easily handle the weight of the wig.
- Practical - front wig won't move a lot nor have you being worried or paranoid that it might come off at any given moment. It is the perfect solution for those who enjoy sporty activities!
How To Wash A Lace Front Wig?
- Brush your hair before washing it with water. Make sure it is free of any tangles as well as product residue.
- Gently wash it with cold or lukewarm water with shampoo ^ conditioner.
- Rinse out the wig and let it air dry, blow-drying can mess up and make the strands fragile.
- With proper care & maintenance, you can expect your wig to last you for one year.
How To Wear & Apply A Lace Front Wig?
- Always wash your wigs before you wear them. It is best to be safe than sorry.
- Apply the wig with an adhesive and make sure it is properly blended and flattened under your cap before you tame down its edges.
- Remove the wig every 2-3 days to deep condition your scalp and your natural hair. In the meantime, you can wash the wig as well.
- When removing the wig, always use an adhesive remover to soften the glue since this way you won't damage your scalp or your skin.